Watch up to minute 2:40 and answer the following questions:
- Who was "Cookit" developed by?
- Where can you get the design from?
- What can it cook? How long does it take?
- What is it possible to pasteurise? Why is it good to pasteurise it?
- What do they use plastic bags, plastic windows from boats
Here's another video with some instructions and even a recipe:
- What tools did he use?
- How easy or difficult is it to build?
- What did he cook? What ingredients did he use?
How about sharing your opinions?
What springs to mind when you hear the word "enviroment"?
What do you think of the solar cooker idea?
Do you have any cool ideas to hep save the enviroment?