Follow these steps:
- Go to: http://www.makebeliefscomix.com and click on 'Enter Here' below the comic strip.
- Wait just a few seconds. You will then see the comic creator. Try to imagine a dialogue. Use your creativity. The comic can have as many pictures as you need.
- You are ready to create a comic strip.
- Choose the first character you want to use, click on it. Then scroll through different emotions that you would like them to have by clicking on the red arrows.
- Once you have the one you want, just click on the person and they will appear in the comic strip. You can drag the person to the position you want them. Add other characters and text balloons for your dialogue.
- Click on the "talk baloons" or "thought baloons" and move them to the picture. Type the words.
- Notice you have some tools that will allow you to move the characters.
- Once you have finished you can print up or email the comic strip to your friends and yourself and keep it as a reminder.
- I sent an e-mail to myself so that I could get the code of my comic. I received the following:
Marina (...........@gmai.com) has sent you a Make Beliefs Comix! Click on the link below to see the Make Beliefs Comix that was created for you. If the link below does not work, please copy and paste the address into your browser.
- Tell us about your experience and copy the link of your comic strip in "comments" so that we can all enjoy it. Here's mine:
- HERE'S ANOTHER SITE WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A MOVIE, BY CHOOSING CHARACTERS, SETTINGS AND BACKGROUND MUSIC.
- ONCE IT'S FINISHED, EMBED IT IN YOUR BLOG BY COPYING THE EMBEDDING CODE.